I have been diligently quilting away - I worked out that if I quilt two squares a day it will take me a month. I'm going to try to set aside a few days to quilt my little heart out and expedite the process. I'm crazy about how it's looking so far - pictures to come shortly.
I am always one for resolutions. I may not always keep them but, as a list-maker, it fills something inside of me to write down my hopes for myself in the new year. For the sake of accountability, here are my 2013 New Years Resolutions:
- Keep up a healthy and active lifestyle. Lose 10-15lbs by the summer; ideally by April. Run the Color Run completely, without walking. Spend more time hiking with the pups.
- Drink more water - 8 glasses a day.
- Read a minimum of one new book a month. Rereading old books doesn't count (but is encouraged.)
- Sign up for an activity/join a social group. Make new friends.
- Complete the 4 quilts that I have pieced/half pieced.
- Write more, and take more photos.
- Worry less. Allow myself to enjoy spontaneity again.Try to finish a project before I get started on a new one!
I've got a lot of work to do this year, and we've got a lot of plans for 2013. Here's to truly living this year, and making it the best year possible!